Monday, July 7, 2014

Review: The Last Archangel by Michael D. Young


Title: The Last Archangel
Author: Michael D. Young
Series:
Version Reviewed: ARC, eBook.
Website: www.writermike.com
*This book was provided for free by the author for review.


GoodReads Summary:
Xandir has been exiled to earth until the end of time. But when his cherub trainee disappears, Xandir makes a deal with rogue angels and giants that could restore life to the mortal woman he loves and end his assignment as a destroying angel in exchange for helping them bring about the end of the world and all of mankind.




Review:
First I would like to thank Michael D. Young for sending us a copy of The Last Archangel.

I literally just finished this novel and all I can say is wow. This book has so much depth to it and I found myself getting lost in the world the author has created for these characters. Michael D. Young successfully weaved in historic events in the world's history, our "myths", as well as stories from the Old Testament. (Ex: The Flood, Atlantis, Pompeii). I loved this. It worked so well for the story and was believable as a part of the storyline.

This novel is very action packed. Lovers of actions and heroics, this is definitely a novel for you. There's action literally on almost every single page. It well written and the characters are very well created.

Multiples times in the novel I found myself practically doing a mental double take. There's so much stuff in The Last Archangel that draws you in and constantly makes you wonder what the heck is going to happen next.

The novel as a whole was amazing and the ending did not disappoint. There was quite a twist that I did not see coming and certainly enjoyed. This novel will definitely be a future re-read for me.

Favorite Character:
Memorable Quotes:
"Jarom, sometimes we have to endure pain in order to grow."
Rating:4 Stars.
 photo blue4.png


post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment