Wednesday, February 4, 2015

Review: Lays "Do Us A Flavor" Cappuccino Flavored Potato Chips

Photo Source: http://media2.popsugar-assets.com/files/2014/07/17/790/n/1922195/06708422fd52699f_lays-cappucino-1r4LFdB.xxxlarge/i/Cappuccino.jpg

*I bought this item myself.
*NOTE: This review was written when the chips first came out.  I just never got around to posting it.


SCENT
I think these chips smell very mocha-y.  A lot of reviews I've seen comment that they smelled a lot of cinnamon but I didn't with my bag. It straight up smells like a mocha coffee drink.

TASTE
I expected these to be absolutely terrible. They were the ones that I wanted to try the least (except Mango Salsa, but we'll get to that later).

I actually don't find these too horrible, however. It's like a cappuccino-dipped potato chip.  It's definitely not, in my opinion, disgusting.  I do plan on finishing the bag but I honestly wouldn't go out in search of these to purchase again.  I didn't hate them, but I didn't love them either.


Would I Repurchase? No.
Would I recommend? To eat on a regular basis? No. Just to try them out? Definitely. I'd love to see what others think, especially super crazy coffee lovers.

No comments:

Post a Comment