Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Review: Broken Date by R.L. Stine

Broken Date
Cover Source: GoodReads.com
Title: Broken Date
Author: R.L. Stine
Series: Fear Street #8
Version Reviewed:  Finished Copy, hardback
Website:  www.rlstine.com

GoodReads Summary:
Jamie and Tom have been going out since junior high. They are planning to graduate from high school and attend college together. Everything's perfect until Tom breaks a date--and all the horror begins. What has happened to Tom? To Jamie's horror, the boy she loves is stalking her and making threats. Now, there's nowhere Jamie can hide.
I am such a huge R.L. Stine fan. This is one of the few books I own that he has written. I wish I owned every single one!

This book was really good. A nice thriller for teens. it makes you feel horrible for Jamie because of all she has to deal with. How would you feel if you were under the impression that your boyfriend for x amount of years had murdered someone and was coming after you?

I love R.L. Stine books because they always have a crazy twist at the end that, nine times out of ten, you didn't see coming.

Broken Date definitely did not disappoint.


Favorite Character:
Rating: 3 Stars.
 photo blue3.png
*I bought this book with my own money.

 




post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment