Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Review & Unboxing: TLC VoxBox

I received all of these products for free from Influenster for review.

OVERVIEW
I was so excited to learn that I would be receiving another VoxBox!  I love the surprise of each product as I open the box and really love Influenster for having this program. It's an awesome way for people to try out different products that they may have not had the opportunity to try otherwise and for companies to expand their outreach a little bit more.  Alrighty, enough blabbering.  Let's dig into the box, shall we?  :)



PRODUCTS & FIRST IMPRESSIONS
*Full reviews for each product will be posted at a later date.


Neosporin Neo To Go! ($4.97 to $7.50)
I was so insanely happy to see this in my box!  Since I made the decision to be healthier and be more active, injuries are more likely to occur.  My husband and I also moved back to our hometown recently, from the city to country.  We absolutely love being outdoors and will doing a lot of hiking and participating in a lot more outdoor activities.  My daughter is almost one now and this is the first time she's ever really had the chance to play outdoors a lot.  This product will definitely come in handy this summer.  Click here to see a little instavideo I did for the Neo To Go


.
Breyers Gelato Indulgences ($4.49 - $5.99)
My husband and I absolutely love the Talenti gelato but we haven't yet had the opportunity to try the new Breyers Gelato Indulgences.  We've definitely eyed it in the store and have wanted to try it but we've always fallen back on Talenti.  I was super excited when I found out that I was going to get a coupon for a free tub.  A perfect excuse to give it a try!  Unfortunately, we just moved back to our hometown and no one within a half hour drive sells anything like gelato.  Hopefully we'll be able to find a place to redeem the coupon.  I really don't want to let it go to waste.




Ivory Bar Soap ($3.99 for 10 pk)
I have to admit that the main thing that intrigued me about this product is the packaging.  I love anything that has an older apothecary type feel to it and I'm definitely a sucker for packaging.  I'm not huge on soap and normally stick to liquid body wash because bar soaps tend to dry me out.  I'm still super curious about this however, and definitely plan to give it a try.




AVON Anew Reversalist Express Wrinkle Smoother ($30.00)
This is probably the only product that I'm not too sure about and not because I doubt that it will work or because I don't want to try it.  Simply because... well, I don't really have any wrinkles.  I still plan to use it just to see if it does make any difference on my face and I'll probably get my mom or mother in law to give it a try and see how it goes for them. (Also, I should state that it is super freakin hard to get a picture of this.  The packaging is super reflective.)



Puffs To Go ($.49 per single pack)
Never, never have too many tissues!  Especially with an almost one year old that is always making messes.  Not too much to say about this product except that it will definitely be used.  Super simple to throw in a diaper bag, purse or backpack.




Shell Fuel Rewards Network Card
Definitely going to be using this.  Gas is a necessity and now that we're back home, Shell is the number one place that we'll be getting gas. I'm up for anything that lets me save money. :)



FINAL THOUGHTS
I'm super super happy with this box and definitely plan to use pretty much everything in it.  The one product that doesn't really fit for me will still get a lot of use from female family members.  If it does seems to make a difference in my face, even without wrinkles, I'll definitely continue to use.  I'm so glad that I received this box and can't wait to start using all of the products.  Thanks, Influenster!






post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment