Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Swatch & Review: Sinful Colors "Snow Me White" (#101)


Unfortunately when I made the move to Louisiana in February I left the bag that contained ALL of my nail polish and accessories, so I've been slowly rebuilding my stash.  One color I always like to keep on hand is white.  It comes in handy in so many different situations and honestly, I just really love the look of white on my nails.

Since I needed to re-buy a white, I opted for Sinful Colors "Snow Me White".  I honestly wasn't being picky in store.  It was on the rack I was looking at and it was like, $1.50 (I'm a fan of cheap polish!).

Two coats Snow Me White & one coat Seche Vite Dry Fast Topcoat.


It was hard to get a good picture of the polish on my nails because it kept photographing really bright and flashy.  My camera was being wonky as well.  Every photo turned out like this.

I really, really like this polish.  I don't know what it is about it but I really do.  These pictures were taken before I did an ombre gradient manicure over the white (post to come) and honestly, as soon as I put the other polish on top, I regretted it.  I loved the look of the white so much that I instantly regretted covering it.  I definitely plan to redo this polish and possibly add some nail art that plays with the white instead of covers it.

Snow Me White had a great formula and went on so smooth and creamy.  I had not one problem with the application and it dried pretty quickly.


$6.48 on Amazon.com
(I got it at Walmart for like.. $1.50).










post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment