Sunday, January 5, 2014

Review: Pride by Rachel Vincent

Pride (Shifters, #3)
Cover Source: GoodReads
Title: Pride
Author: Rachel Vincent
Series: Shifters #3
Version Reviewed: Finished, Paperback
Website: www.rachelvincent.com
*I borrowed this book from a friend.

GoodReads Summary:
I'm on trial for my life. Falsely accused of infecting my human ex-boyfriend--and killing him to cover up the crime. Infecting a human is one of three capital offenses recognized by the Pride--along with murder and disclosure of our existence to a human.I'm two for three. A goner.
Now we've discovered a rogue stray terrorizing the mountainside, hunting a wild teenage tabbycat. It's up to us to find and stop him before a human discovers us. With my lover Marc's help, I think I can protect the vulnerable girl from both the ambitious rogue and the scheming of the territorial council.
If I survive my own trial...
Once again, I have fallen into the world of Rachel Vincent’s were cats. And once again, I have fallen in love. The more that I read into this series, the more I realize why so many people love it.

There were so many things that tear my heart into a million directions in this book, especially when it comes to some certain personal relationships. I’d be lying if I said I didn’t want to skim ahead to the last book just to find out what happens. We all know that I will not and cannot do that, however.

The characters and situations in these books are so well written and so well defined that you easily fall in love with them and ache to know what will happen next in their lives. Rachel Vincent’s world is a hard one to put down and though I’m excited to get closer to the end, I’m also dreading it because I don’t want it to end.


Favorite Character: Faythe and Marc.
Rating: 4 Stars.
 photo blue4.png



post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment