Thursday, January 9, 2014

Review: Rogue by Rachel Vincent

Rogue (Shifters, #2)
Cover Source: GoodReads
Title: Rogue
Author: Rachel Vincent
Series: Shifters #2
Version Reviewed: Finished, Paperback
Website: www.rachelvincent.com
*This book was borrowed from a friend.

GoodReads Summary:

Okay, so cats don't always land on their feet.

I know that better than most. Since rejoining the Pride, I've made big decisions and even bigger mistakes: the kind paid for with innocent lives. As the first and only female enforcer, I have plenty to prove to my father, the Pride, and myself. And with murdered toms turning up in our territory, I'm working harder than ever, though I always find the energy for a little after-hours recreation with Marc, my partner both on- and off-duty.

But not all of my mistakes are behind me. We're beginning to suspect that the dead are connected to a rash of missing human women and that they can all be laid at my feet--two or four, take your pick. And one horrible indiscretion may yet cost me more than I can bear...


The more that I read into this series, the more I fall in love with it. I'm only two books in, but I can't wait to finish the series. I am quickly becoming a Rachel Vincent fan.

Rogue is full of action and suspense and keeps you guessing throughout the book. I had a couple of things figured out half way through, but it was written in a way that had me second guessing my ideas. This is a series that both men and women will definitely love. My husband actually read the series extremely fast. I'm very curious about what happens in the upcoming books, especially if it includes some of the same type of hot, steamy, angry, sex scenes we got in Rogue.


Favorite Character: Faythe and Marc.
Rating: 4 Stars.
 photo blue4.png



post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment