Friday, July 25, 2014

Do You Want To Change Your Life?


So in the month of June, I decided to take on a new job title. Independent fitness and nutrition coach for Beach Body, the company responsible for programs such as P90X, Insanity and Shakeology.  My job as a coach is to take those that want to transform their health and fitness and help motivate them, hold them accountable and help them reach their personal goals while working on myself in the process.



I wanted to hold an open invite to anyone interested in becoming more confident about themselves, become healthier, more active and ready to completely change their lives.  On August 4th, my very first challenge group will begin.  It's a mixed program group, which means that you can join in with any BeachBody challenge pack that you choose.  I, personally, will be doing the popular 21 Day Fix but there are a number of different programs for you to choose from!



Also, if you decide to join in on the fun, you will get to join our exclusive online fitness and nutrition group on Facebook, a free BeachBody account and free coach (me)!

If you're interested in joining or would just like more information, please email me at darcusmurrayfitness@hotmail.com or leave your email address below and I'll contact you!

Be good to yourselves!






post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment