Thursday, December 14, 2017

My Life In Books: 2017


The rules? Pretty simple: answer the questions with books you read this year!

In high school I was: Somebody Else's Sky (Jessica Hawkins)
People might be surprised (by): The Roll-Away Pumpkin (Junia Wonders)
I will never be: Frozen (Sarah Nathan)
My fantasy job is: 
The Most Magnificent Thing (Ashley Spires)
At the end of a long day I need: #Hookup (Cambria Hebert)
I hate it when: We Were Liars (E.Lockhart)
Wish I had: Baseball Bats For Christmas (
Michael Arvaarluk Kusugak)
My family reunions are: #Blur (Cambria Hebert)
At a party you’d find me with: Final Girls (Riley Sager)
I’ve never been to: Burntown (Jennifer McMahon)
A happy day includes: Getting To Know You (
Lisa Ann Marsoli)
Motto I live by: Trust The Focus (Megan Erickson)
On my bucket list is: Move The Stars (Jessica Hawkins)
In my next life, I want to have:
 Amnesia (Cambria Hebert)

That’s it! My Life in Books! Want to play along? Share yours (or your link!) in the comments. 😃

1 comment: