Wednesday, January 24, 2018

Shop My Library


So earlier in the month I decided to start selling some of my books. I ended up starting a page here on the blog to showcase the books that I had up for sale but I knew that this couldn't be a permanent solution because I had waaaaay too many books to sell and I wanted to feature them gallery style, something I was not equipped to do here on blogger. So I was shopping around for sites to host a legit store for used books on.  And I found one!

Shop My Library is now an official online used book store. In the coming months I will be adding a ton of books to the store. I have two shelves, two rows deep, full of books that will be up for sale! I will also be adding books to the shop as I read and review them. Again, if you've read any of my other posts regarding this new feature, you'll know that you won't be able to purchase advanced readers copies (there's be up for grabs in giveaways!) but there will be a ton of signed books and a ton of listings will also include swag!

You can pay a few different ways. All major credit/debit cards are accepted as well as PayPal. You can also contact me if you'd like to set up an alternate payment method (such as cash if you can pick up your book in person, digital gift cards, or if you have items/books you'd like to trade).

So, welcome to my library! Click on the Shop My Library link beneath the blog header to get to the shop and see what books I have up for grabs!

1 comment: