Saturday, August 10, 2013

Diving Into My Kindle: Group A




So I've thought about starting this feature for a really long time.  Like, before Rainy Days and Pajamas even existed.  I've finally decided to start tackling it.  I, like many other book bloggers, am an eBook hoarder.  Like, if there was an episode of hoarders specifically for eReaders, I would be on it.  I'm not kidding.
So I've decided to crack down on reading the books on my Kindle.  I have my books grouped by the alphabet, so I will read one group at a time (though not necessarily in alphabetical order).  The only reason I may not read a book in the group is if it is in the middle of a series I haven't started yet.

So we will begin with...


Group A
(26)


A Life of Death: Episode 1 by Weston Kincade
Any Witch Way You Can by Amanda M. Lee
A Beautiful Struggle by Lilliana Anderson
A Job From Hell by Jade Scott
A Weaver Beginning by Allison Leigh
Ambition by Lee Strauss
Afloat by Erin Healy
A Tale of Two Cities by Charles Dickens
A Shimmer of Angels by Lisa M. Basso (my review)
Anna Dressed In Blood by Kendare Blake (my review)
Arianna Rose by Jennifer Martucci & Christopher Martucci
Amity & Sorrow by Peggy Riley
Against The Wall by Julie Prestsater
Angel's Ink by Jocelynn Drake
Alex by Adam J. Nicolai
Angel by Mary E. Kingsley
Along Came A Demon by Linda Welch
Airel by Aaron Patterson & Chris White
Amethyst by Heather Bowhay
Awakening by Karice Bolton
Awakened by Brenda K. Davies
Adversity by Claire Farrell
Auction, The by Jaymie Holland & Cheyenne McCray
Apocalypse Island by Mark Edward Hall
Always by Carol Rose
Accidental Love by Harmony Bryce



I will update this as I read each one and, because I know I will, as I add new ones.





post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment