Saturday, August 17, 2013

Review: Fisher-Price Happy Days Diapers

Photo Source: Amazon
As of now, with our little one, we've only tried two different types of diapers.  Pampers were given to us at the hospital after I had her and these Fisher Price Happy Days newborn diapers.  A couple packs of these were given to us by my aunt who had a baby months earlier and had some left over.

I do enjoy the size of the diapers.  They fit her well and they have the adjustable size-right band around the waist.  They feel nice and they swell up when they're wet so that it's easy to tell when she needs to be changed into a dry one.



I'm not going to lie, though.  I would never buy these diapers in the future if given a choice.  They work great for the most part but there have been numerous times I have gone to change her and the green velcro pieces on the wings that hold the diaper together around the waist have literally come off.  The diaper will be completely undone because it's fallen apart.  This wasn't just one batch either.  Both packs that I had (both were previously unopened) have been this way.  The green Velcro piece will be stuck to the front of the diaper but the wings they're supposed to be on are either just hanging there or are actually stuck to her sides with whatever sticky residue is remaining.



I will use the rest of the diapers we have because I can't fathom tossing them in the trash and I wouldn't give them to someone else, but in the future I will not be buying Fisher Price Happy Days diapers.


*This product was given to me by a family member.  I have not been compensated for this review in any way.



post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment