Friday, September 13, 2013

Review: Friction by Lissa Kasey

Friction (Dominion, #0.1)
Cover Source: GoodReads
Title: Friction
Author: Lissa Kasey
Series: Dominion #0.1
Version Reviewed: Finished, eBook

GoodReads Summary:
Seiran Rou finds school more challenging than most. Not because he's not intelligent or can't follow along in class, but because he's different than all the other students. He's a male witch in a society ruled by females. That's no minor problem since Magic Theory is his major.
His visits to his sometime lover, Gabe Santini, provide him a safe and uncomplicated haven to escape to, until one night when his fear of commitment drives him away. He learns that monsters aren't the only things that stalk their prey.
In the end he may discover he was safer with the vampire than anything his college life has to offer.
This was another good one about Gabe and Seiran from Lissa Kasey. After reading Decadence, I was really curious about the characters and wanted to learn more about them.

I'm not positive, but I'm pretty sure I read them out of order, if they're in an order. Either way, I was extremely happy when I realized that Friction was about the same characters and their lives.

This novella was great and I won't lie, I'm a sucker for the romancin' and the lovin'. I do, however, still wish it were a full length novel though.

Very good.


Character:
Rating: 3 Stars.
 photo blue3.png
*This book was free on GoodReads.

 




post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment