Sunday, November 1, 2015

30 Days of Thanks: Day One

The graphics in this post have been Designed by Freepik but edited by me to fit my content.


30 Days of Thanks
Day One: My Life

November 1, 2015
I know that listing "my life" may seem sort of average or typical. It may even come off as selfish since I'm listing myself and my life as the number one thing that I'm thankful for. Above everyone and everything else on my list. But I won't apologize for that.  I think, too often, we get so caught up in everything and everyone around us that we forget about ourselves. Sometimes I need to be my main priority and that's okay.

Without my life and my health, I would not be able to experience the love and the joy that comes with having a family and friends. So I'm thankful for my life, my health, and the story that I have been given.







No comments:

Post a Comment