Tuesday, November 3, 2015

30 Days of Thanks: Day Three

The graphics in this post have been Designed by Freepik but edited by me to fit my content.


30 Days of Thanks
Day Three: My Husband
November 3, 2015
Oh, what can I possibly say about this amazing man? I don't even know where to begin.

He is amazing. He is loving and kind and compassionate. He is true and real and sincere. If you needed an example of someone that was truly good, I would show you my husband.

Even with all my gushing, he does have his flaws. And that is one of the many things I love about him. He isn't perfect and he doesn't try to be. But he is perfect for me and he does everything in his power to constantly remind me of that. He balances me so well that it is insane. He is light where I am dark. He is logic where I am emotion. He's math when I am writing. He is strong where I am weak.

If you can't tell, I am absolutely madly, insanely in love with this man. I am crazy about him and , even though he drives me crazy sometimes, I can't get enough of him.

No comments:

Post a Comment