Friday, December 16, 2016

Review: Say Cheese and Die! by R.L. Stine

Say Cheese and Die! (Goosebumps, #4)
Cover Source: GoodReads.com
Title: Say Cheese and Die!
Author: R.L. Stine
Series: Goosebumps #4
Version Reviewed: Finished, Paperback
Website: www.rlstine.com
I received this book as a gift.

GoodReads Synopsis:
Every Picture Tells a Story.
Greg thinks there is something wrong with the old camera he and his friends found. The photographs keep turning out wrong. Very wrong. Like the snapshot Greg took of his father's new car that shows it totalled. And then Greg's father is in a nasty wreck.
But Greg's friends don't believe him. Shari even makes Greg bring the camera to her birthday party and take her picture. Only Shari's not in the photograph when it develops. Is Shari about to be taken out of the picture permanently?
Who is going to take the next fall for...
the evil camera?
Reader beware-you're in for a scare!
 Review:
I was so insanely excited to see this in the box of used Goosebumps books that my husband found and gifted me for Valentine's Day earlier this year. This is one of the many Goosebumps books that I had yet to read and I always wondered what the story was going to be like.

I love cameras and photography so it was awesome to read a spooky little book about a creepy camera that may very well be evil and I really enjoy the cover of the book. Overall, Say Cheese and Die! was a great addition to the Goosebumps series. It was loaded with twists and turns at every corner and got a bit more serious with the fact that one of the character actually went missing for a short time.

I really enjoyed Say Cheese and Die! and I can't wait to continue the series. I'm very curious about what's going to happened later down the road in the series when I come to Say Cheese and Die - Again!.

Rating: 3 Stars

No comments:

Post a Comment