Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Quick Update

A portion of October and now for the month of November makes me glad that I have a backlog of unpublished reviews written.  Literally, all I have to do is hit publish for them because I already have them set up and formatted, ready to go.  As of now, until future notice, I will not be accepting review requests or participating in tours of any kind.

For my husband's job, we have recently moved, once again, to a different state.  The only thing different about this move is that it's permanent.  We're currently staying with family until we can find a house to put a down payment on.  At this moment in time, I just don't have the time to be on a set schedule for reviews and things of that nature.  I don't want to commit to something that I might not be able to follow through on.

I don't, however, want to put Rainy Days and Pajamas through a hiatus because I hate doing that and after a while I get completely unmotivated to begin posting again.  So, I'm just going to be posting backlogged book and product reviews as well as swatches and photos that are already ready to be posted.

Sorry for any inconvenience, but I need a blogging break at the moment.


post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment