Wednesday, October 1, 2014

GoFundMe.com

If you would like to donate, please go here: http://www.gofundme.com/famg0o

I have always dreamed of experiencing the sights, sounds and culture of New Orleans. I was lucky enough to get the chance to live in Louisiana for a short period of time but, unfortunately, the only time I got to spend in my favorite city was dedicated soley to visiting the Children's Hospital for my newborn daughter that had medical issues. I never got to actually experience this beautiful place.

I was given a chance by an amazing author to attend the New Orleans Author and Reader Convention July 30th - August 1st, 2015. She knows how much I love her hometown and was kind enough to invite to an event that I've been dying to go to. I am an aspiring author so this event, besides being in my beloved New Orleans, is very special to me.

What I'm asking here is for a little help in the funds department of my trip. There are definitely more important things out there for you to spend your money on and please, if you find something that deserves your help more than me, go for that first. I'm not trying to take away from more important things but if you have a little extra to spare and have the kindness to help a girl see one of her dreams become of reality, I definitely thank you!

I live in Kentucky so it's a decent distance from my destination. I'm lacking in the cash department but I'm going to do my best to save up along the way (let's face it, life gets in the way of that most times) so every little penny will help.

Thank you!

<3


post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment