Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Review: The Kissing Tree by Prudence Bice

The Kissing Tree
Cover Source: GoodReads.com
Title: The Kissing Tree
Author: Prudence Bice
Series:
Version Reviewed: ARC, eBook.
Website: www.prudencebice.com
*This book was provided for free by the publishers for review.


GoodReads Summary:
After five long years, Georgiana McLaughlin returns to the only place she s ever considered home---the same place she stole a kiss from Ridge Carson under the kissing tree; But this time he's a man, and reconciling their past is just the beginning. You'll find yourself applauding each new chapter filled with fun, romance, and adventure in this captivating, heartfelt tale of love, friendship, and finding your way back.




Review:
The Kissing Tree was very good book. It held my attention from the very beginning and made me want to read more. I've never quite read a book like this one and I enjoyed it very much.

I loved Georgiana's character and the struggles that she went through. I moved around a lot as a child so I can sympathize with her predicament.

There was a bit of a love triangle in this book, but it was a refreshing take on the matter. It wasn't an over used situation and made you wonder how everything was going to turn out. Definitely one I would love to read again in the future.

Favorite Characters: Ridge & Angus.
Rating:
4 Stars
 photo blue4.png



post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment