Friday, October 3, 2014

Review: The Wolf Man's Legacy by Lani Aames

The Wolf Man's Legacy
Cover Source: GoodReads.com
Title: The Wolf Man's Legacy
Author: Lani Aames
Series:
Version Reviewed: Finished, eBook.
Website: www.lanettecurington.com/laniaames
*This book was downloaded for free on GoodReads.com


GoodReads Summary:A special book turns up on the doorstep of bookstore clerk, Sue Talbot. With the book come dreams that Sue can't explain, but reach deep into her heart and soul. Dylan Hunter is a werewolf on the trail of a certain book. When he realizes who has possession of it, Dylan knows he can't use force to get it back. Invading Sue's dreams is the surest way of revealing her legacy.






Review:
This book was okay. It was well written and had a good story. I liked the magical element of it, though I felt it was very rushed. I wish it would have been much, much longer. I think if this book had been longer and driven into the background and story of the wolves it would have been absolutely amazing.

I have no doubt that if The Wolf Man's Legacy were a full length novel it would probably be a popular adult paranormal book. I did like the writing style and felt that Lani Aames is a very good writer. I would like to read more of her works in the future.

Rating: 
3 Stars
 photo blue3.png




post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment