Wednesday, October 21, 2015

Swapoween 2015 Gift Reveal

I cannot even begin to tell you how excited I am about Swapoween! Even though it's now over, I cannot wait to participate again next year. I've always loved swap-type participation events and gifting events between bloggers and strangers. It's just such a nice, fun thing to do and, because your partner is a stranger, you have no idea what you might possibly be getting!

Swapoween is hosted by the wonderful ladies at Chaotic Goddess Swaps and my first swap with them has been absolutely amazing.  If you're interested in participating in one of their swaps, head over to their page and subscribe to their emails so that you never miss a sign up post! You can click their name in this paragraph or the button down at the bottom of this post.

Alright, so on to my partner and the goodies that she sent along. My partner's name is Kim and she blogs over at Thistle Dew Fit. I was happy to find that she and I actually had a decent amount of things in common!  We both are into health and fitness, were once or currently associated with Beachbody and drink Shakeology.  I was so excited to learn that she lives near Salem, Massachusetts, which I have been obsessed with since I was a young child!

The box that she sent to me was PERFECT. I swear, if I didn't know any better, I'd say she lurked on my social media and websites to figure out what I liked. ;)
She sent along this gorgeous bag and I absolutely love it. It kind of feels like burlap and it's pretty heavy duty. I will definitely be putting it to good use.  She also sent a sweet little card for Halloween/Swapoween/My birthday. :)
Kim sent me this cute little pack of Halloween napkins that I'm debating on actually using or just putting away. I can't decide if I want to put them out for my birthday party or use them as decoration. :P  I'm insanely happy that she included this tumbler because I absolutely love drinking out of them and always eyeball them at the store. I never actually purchase them though, so thanks Kim! If you can't tell, the inside of the cup is full of Reese Cups.  She didn't actually send them in the cup but I put them in there to make the cup a little easier to see in the photos. Reese Cups are one of my top favorite treats and I can't get enough of them. These were definitely well received and are almost completely gone now. haha.
I also received this cool metal skull and crossbones.  I'm not exactly sure if it's supposed to be a candy dish or something else but I doubt I will put anything in it.  I'll probably just sit it up or hang it on something.  It's so cool!

I loved that she sent this packet of glass clings because I've been thinking about getting them for a while.  Not this particular pack, but glass clings in general.  I told my husband that when he returns from work, we may buy a couple more packs and hang them up with our daughter after we carve pumpkins. :)
I am so insanely happy that she included the Essie Roarrrrange nail polish.  I absolutely LOVE nail polish and this one is the perfect pumpkin orange.  I've been wondering how I was going to do my nails for Halloween and now I know it will definitely include Roarrrrange!
She also sent this awesome (and heavy!) wall plaque! I love stuff like this and am always looking out for decorative things to put out during the holidays so this was an awesome gift to receive.

I honestly loved every single thing in this box.  She picked so well and was so generous to me.  Thank you so much, Kim. You made my first Swapoween absolutely amazing and I really hope you enjoyed your box as much as I'm enjoyoing mine. It's perfect.  Thank you!


Don't forget to head over to Choatic Goddess Swaps!


CODE WORD: SWAPOWEEN



6 comments:

  1. Glad you loved everything...what a glowing review!!! Enjoy, enjoy, enjoy!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy happy Birthday!! This is my first time to your blog, due to swappage, but I will SO be back! I am book obsessive so this is just my kinda place!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's great! I do other stuff on here as well but it's mostly books. There's an email sign up at the top of the page if you wanna subscribe! You'll never miss a post!

      Thank you so much for all of the birthday wishes and welcome to Rainy Days and Pajamas!

      Delete
  3. What a great haul! I'm so, so, glad that you were a perfect fit as swap partners, and that your first swap with us was such a success. :D Thanks for joining us! And if that wall hanging mysterious disappears one night...it wasn't me. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha. Isn't it great? I still need to find a spot to hang it.

      And my first swap really was great! I can't wait to participate again!

      Delete
    2. Haha. Isn't it great? I still need to find a spot to hang it.

      And my first swap really was great! I can't wait to participate again!

      Delete