Tuesday, October 13, 2015

Teaser Tuesday (5)

Teaser Tuesday is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of A Daily Rhythm. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:
  1. Grab your current read
  1. Open to a random page
  1. Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
  1. BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
  1. Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!

---

My Teaser

""The other kids would throw rocks at my window and call me names," he continued. "So I made up my own friends - monsters, demons, ghouls - that would terrorize my town and all the kids that ever made fun of me." Now, that sounded more like the Stine I'd come to know and loathe.

from

Goosebumps Movie Novel by R.L. Stine

Goosebumps: Movie Novel
Cover Source: GoodReads.com
THE GOOSEBUMPS MOVIE captures the chills, thrills, and giggles of Scholastic's original bestselling series. Jack Black stars as author R. L. Stine.
* With exclusive introduction from the REAL R. L. Stine! Plus eight pages of color pictures from the movie. *
Zach, 16, has just moved from NYC to a creepy small town. He soon realizes his new neighbor, Hannah (also 16), is in danger. When he tries to rescue her, he accidentally unleashes the monsters created and brought to life by her writer father, R.L. Stine.
Now it's up to Zach, Hannah, and Stine to get the monsters back in their books where they belong. Can they stop the monsters... for good?



CODE WORD: GOOSEBUMPS

1 comment:

  1. Yep. That's Stine. I love his movies and have a huge box full of his books. Just grabbed a new one off Amazon too! I steal his motto sometimes. Beware! You're in for a scare! LOL

    My TT - http://fuonlyknew.com/2015/10/13/teaser-tuesdays-132-space-cowboys-indians/

    ReplyDelete