Friday, December 4, 2015

Review: #Holiday by Cambria Hebert

#Holiday: A Hashtag Series Short Story
Cover Source: GoodReads.com
Title: #Holiday
Author: Cambria Hebert
Series: Hashtag Series #6.5
Version Reviewed: Finished, eBook.
Website: www.cambriahebert.com
*I purchased this book myself*

GoodReads Synopsis:
Givers gonna give… Twas the night of game day, And all through the town, Lacey glittering snowflakes fluttered around. They clung to the roads, concealing everything with white. It was a beautiful #holiday sight. The paparazzi were out without any care, In hopes to catch Romeo and Rimmel, rumored to be there. When out on the road there arose such a clatter. The Hellcat spun out, but it shouldn’t matter. I pulled out my cell to dial in a flash. But the battery was dead. What useless trash. The moonlight glistening on the new fallen snow Made us forget we needed a tow. For the season was upon us. Our family was alight. Our #holiday was destined to be merry and bright. 
Bonus content features FIVE #holiday recipes to make and share!
Review:
I simply cannot get enough of this series.  I really can't.  I love everything about the Hashtag world and the characters are simply amazing.

Since the moment I first began reading #Nerd, I knew that I was a goner.  I knew that this series was going to pull me in and not let go. I'm happy to say that this assumption was 100% correct.  There is absolutely nothing about these books that I do not like.

#Holiday was a short story that Cambria wrote for us as a kind of gift.  I don't think any of us were ready to let go of our hashtag family and we had never spent a holiday with them, so Cambria decided to give us a treat. I'm really happy that she decided to this because #Holiday is super cute, super sexy and fits perfectly in the Hashtag world.  We got a little glimpse into their lives after #Heart and got to meet a perfect little character that we all knew would be absolutely amazing.

I love that we also got a little more time with Trent and Drew, considering, #Junkie, the first book in their spinoff series GearShark will be out in January.  I am almost more excited for #Junkie than I have been for any of the Hashtag books because of the romantic aspect of it.  I've been waiting for Cambria to do a book like this and my wishes have finally come true.  It was neat to see how the two interacted with one another, knowing in advance what their relationship is going to somewhat be like.

Overall, this short story was amazing and perfectly up to par with the rest of the series.  I loved it so much and I'm sad to see it all go.  It was the perfect end to a perfect series.

Oh, and don't close the story too fast!  Cambria included all kinds of yummy festive recipes in the back! You don't wanna miss those. :)

Rating: 5 Stars.
Favorite Character: Literally, every single one. I'm not joking.

No comments:

Post a Comment