Thursday, July 30, 2015

Review: Going Too Far by Jennifer Echols

Going Too Far
Cover Source: GoodReads.com
Title: Going Too Far
Author: Jennifer Echols
Version Reviewed: Finished, Paperback.
Website: www.jennifer-echols.com
*I purchased this book myself.*

GoodReads Summary:
All Meg has ever wanted is to get away. Away from high school. Away from her backwater town. Away from her parents who seem determined to keep her imprisoned in their dead-end lives. But one crazy evening involving a dare and forbidden railroad tracks, she goes way too far...and almost doesn't make it back.

John made a choice to stay. To enforce the rules. To serve and protect. He has nothing but contempt for what he sees as childish rebellion, and he wants to teach Meg a lesson she won't soon forget. But Meg pushes him to the limit by questioning everything he learned at the police academy. And when he pushes back, demanding to know why she won't be tied down, they will drive each other to the edge -- and over....



Review:
I had seen this book reviewed on other blogs in the past and saw that it pretty much always got a good rating. I added it to my list of contemporary romances to read and was happy when I found a copy at Half-Price Books.

As soon as I began reading Going Too Far, I was hooked. I almost read the book entirely in one sitting, only stopping to make dinner and to watch one of my weekly shows.

This book got me good. It was dramatic and sexy and the characters were real and believable. It was easy to relate to them and they were very well written.

I'm really happy that I own this book because I definitely plan to read it again in the future. If you like young adult contemporary, I highly recommend reading Going Too Far.

Rating: 4 Stars.
Character: Meg & John.

No comments:

Post a Comment