Thursday, August 27, 2015

Review: Bath & Body Works Black Amethyst Body Mist

Photo Source: Bath & Body Works
About The Product
(As listed on BathandBodyWorks.com)

Retail Price:  $14.00 (8 fl oz.)
Lavishly splash or lightly spritz your favorite fragrance, either way you'll fall in love at first mist! Our carefully crafted bottle and sophisticated pump delivers great coverage while conditioning aloe mist nourishes skin for the lightest, most refreshing way to fragrance!
  • Top Notes: Bergamot Italian Oprur, Juicy Mandarin, Sparkling Tangerine, Zesty Orange, Waterfruits, Crisp Melon
  • Mid Notes: Lily of the Valley, Magnolia Blossom, Sheer Gardenia, Tuberose, Freesia, Peony Petals, Camellia
  • Dry Notes: Patchouli, Sandalwood, Vetiver, Vanilla, Musk
  • An Online Exclusive Fragrance








Review
(This review was originally written in December 2013 but never posted).
I was doing a mini little Bath & Body Works haul because I was in desperate need of a new fragrance. I'd been using the same body mist from Victoria's Secret since I was pregnant and I needed something new and different. I saw this on the website and noticed that it had great reviews so I thought I would give it a try.

I will be giving this to a family member or something because as much as I hate to say it, I do not like this scent at all. I sprayed it one time, not even directly on myself, and it was an extremely overpowering cologne-type smell. I'm not a fan of cologne-type fragrances and this was so strong that I immediately got a headache from it.

It is long lasting, I definitely have to give it that. But I just couldn't like it.

I would not repurchase this product.








No comments:

Post a Comment