Saturday, August 8, 2015

#RollbackWeek August

Hosted by Under The Covers Book Blog!

I'm super excited to join the #RollBackWeek monthly reading challenge!  This challenge is entirely new to me and I can't wait to get into it!  If, like me, you're just learning about #RollBackWeek, here's a little info lifted from the sign up page:
Maybe you’re like us who can’t seem to find enough time to read all the books in your TBR pile. As more and more books get released daily, those books you’ve been wanting to read for months – even years! – continue to be pushed back and forgotten.
Here at UTC, we’ve decided to stop the clock and go back in time to read all those books we’ve told ourselves we’d read. So join us once a month where we devote ONE ENTIRE WEEK to reading OLDER RELEASES. This means no rereads and no recent releases. As a guideline, we are cutting off recent releases that have come out within the last two months. Anything before that time period is fair game!
UTC will start this Roll Back Week in the last week of every month. So pull up your TBR list and pick which titles you want to read, create a list to share with other readers and bloggers and don’t forget to update us on your progress throughout the week! The number of books and format (audiobook, print or ebook) is entirely up to you! Let’s get those TBR piles into better shape!
Click here if you'd like to sign up!

What I'll Be Reading:


  1. Embers by Karen Ann Hopkins (first published on Oct. 21st, 2014) 
  2. Paper Towns by John Green (first published on Sept. 22, 2009)
I do actually have to read a new book in between those two because I'm on the book tour for Gaia (Embers book 2). So I have to read it before Paper Towns.  I'm not sure if I'll be able to finish that many books in one week (I'm a slow reader) but that's okay.  It's not a competition. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment