Thursday, May 26, 2016

Review: What To Expect When You're Expecting by Heidi Murkoff

What to Expect When You're Expecting
Cover Source: GoodReads.com
Title: What To Expect When You're Expecting
Author: Heidi Murkoff
Version Reviewed: Finished, eBook
Website: www.whattoexpect.com
I borrowed this book from the Kindle Lending Library.

GoodReads Synopsis:
Incorporating everything that's new in pregnancy, childbirth, and the lifestyles of parents-to-be, complete with a preconception plan, information on choosing a practitioner, birthing alternatives, second pregnancies, twins, making love while pregnant, and coping with common and not so common pregnancy symptoms.









Review:
(This review was originally written in 2013 but was never posted).
Before I even became pregnant I knew that this was going to be my go-to book for pregnancy and baby related things. As soon as I found out I was expecting, I searched on my Kindle to see how much it was and was so excited to find that I could borrow it for free.

This book had a lot fo useful information in it.  I will admit that I skipped or skimmed over quite a bit but those were things that didn't pertain to me in particular. That's not saying that they were any less helpful or important.

I really enjoyed the week by week sections and read them religiously (along with my BabyCenter updates, of course). There was also an entire section for the dad-to-be, which I thought was really great. It gave my husband something to read that was centered soley on him and what he is and would be going through.

Overall, very useful and informative.

Rating: 5 Stars.

No comments:

Post a Comment