Friday, July 12, 2013

Review: Confessions of An Angry Girl by Louise Rozett

Confessions of an Angry Girl (Confessions, #1)
Cover Source: GoodReads.com
Title: Confessions of An Angry Girl
Author: Louise Rozett
Series: Confessions #1
Version Reviewed: ARC, eBook

GoodReads Summary:
Rose Zarelli, self-proclaimed word geek and angry girl, has some confessions to make…
1. I'm livid all the time. Why? My dad died. My mom barely talks. My brother abandoned us. I think I'm allowed to be irate, don't you?
2. I make people furious regularly. Want an example? I kissed Jamie Forta, a badass guy who might be dating a cheerleader. She is nowenraged and out for blood. Mine.
3. High school might as well be Mars. My best friend has been replaced by an alien, and I see red all the time. (Mars is red and "seeing red" means being angry—get it?)
Here are some other vocab words that describe my life: Inadequate. Insufferable. Intolerable.
(Don't know what they mean? Look them up yourself.)
(Sorry. That was rude.)
I wasn't sure about this book at first but I requested it anyway. Once i started reading, it took me a little bit to get into it (this probably also had to do with the fact that I was crazy obsessed with writing the outline for my new book) but once I did get into it, I finished it really quickly.

Confessions of An Angry Girl is very reminiscent of real life, in my opinion. The things that Rose has to deal with and the situations she's put into seemed very realistic.

There were a couple things in the book that weren't resolved or brought to light that I'm going to assume will be brought up again in the next book.

Overall, the book wasn't bad but I did feel like the ending was very anti-climactic. 


Favorite Character: Rose and Jamie.
Rating: 3 Stars.
 photo blue3.png
*This book was provided for free by the publishers for review.





post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment