Tuesday, January 5, 2016

Bout of Books 15: Challenge #2 & Reading Updates

Bout of Books
The Bout of Books read-a-thon is organized by Amanda @ On a Book Bender and Kelly @ Reading the Paranormal. It is a week long read-a-thon that begins 12:01am Monday, January 4th and runs through Sunday, January 10th in whatever time zone you are in. Bout of Books is low-pressure. There are challenges, giveaways, and a grand prize, but all of these are completely optional. For all Bout of Books 15 information and updates, be sure to visit the Bout of Books blog. - From the Bout of Books team


How is everyone doing today?  We're on day two of Bout of Books! I think I'm doing decent so far.  I'm not really a book-a-day type of girl unless they're really short so that's not gonna  be happenin'.  I think I'm right on track though so I'm excited to see what I can get done during the remainder of the event!  So let's get on to today's challenge!




Bookish Would You Rather?
Today’s challenge is easy.  Listed are five bookish would you rathers and you just have to answer them. You can answer wherever it is you’re updating your BOB progress. (If you’re on Twitter, make sure you’re using the #boutofbooks and just link up one tweet.) Then come back to the challenge post and link up your answers so people can come check out what you’d rather do and enter the giveaway! It’s easy!
So here are my answers!


Would you rather:
Lend books to someone who dog-ears pages or to someone who reads with cheesy Cheetos fingers?
A: Definitely the person that dog-ears the pages.  I actually like it when books are a little roughed up. I think it gives them character.  The more creases and cracks the better.  I like to know that my books have had a history... unless it involves food or icky sticky things. That's just gross.


Would you rather:

Be able to meet one character of your choice or meet one author of your choice?
A: Definitely an author of my choice. I feel like most of the characters I like are either really broken or really depressed. lol.  There are a few that aren't but honestly I think I'd rather meet the mind that created those characters.



Would you rather:Never be allowed in a book store again or never be allowed in a library again?
A: Easy. Library.  I never go to the library anyway.  Although I love libraries, I prefer to own my books.


Would you rather:

Have to choose one of your favorite characters to die in their book or have to pick one of your favorite couples to break up in their book?
A: Oh man... I thought this challenge was supposed to be easy? Um... I guess for them to break up. I don't know though, this one is hard.


Would you rather:

Be required to read Twilight once a year for the rest of your life or The Scarlet Letter once a year for the rest of your life?
A: Both? I actually really like both books and both were pretty important to my life for different reasons.  



---

Day Two Reading Update
strikethrough = finished
To Kill A Mockingbird by Harper Lee (Page 287 of 386)
#Junkie by Cambria Hebert (Page 62 of 223)<-- added to the list today
Three Two One (321) by J.A. Huss (Page 76 of 365)
Welcome To Dead House by R.L. Stine
Priest by Sierra Simone

No comments:

Post a Comment