Saturday, January 2, 2016

Review: Whiteout by Cambria Hebert

Whiteout
Cover Source: GoodReads.com
Title: Whiteout
Author: Cambria Hebert
Version Reviewed: Finished, eBook
Website: www.cambriahebert.com
I purchased this book myself.


GoodReads Synopsis:
Lost in a world of white, I lay. Pain and cold were my only companions. How long would it take me to die? Would the cold freeze my heart and stop its beating?
A red plastic sled saved the day. A woman saved my life.
Unfortunately, saving my life might cost Grace her own. We get one day together, Christmas day, one day of bliss among misery. Too soon the tree is down and all that’s left of the cinnamon biscuits are crumbs. 
The people who want me dead come back to see their task complete. I didn’t have a plan, but Grace did. 
Never trust a woman with a shotgun. 
Review:
Whiteout is a simple little paranormal short story by the amazing Cambria Hebert. This is only the second paranormal book that I have read by Hebert and it definitely didn't disappoint.

Although quite different from the other books I've read by her, it was a short and sweet little story that made me curious for more. Who is Tristan exactly  and what is his backstory? Why did he want to leave his pack? I almost wish Whiteout was a full length novel so that I could get the answers to these questions. It's short but it caught my attention and made me want to know more.

A must read for fans of Cambria Hebert.

Rating:  3 Stars

No comments:

Post a Comment