Friday, April 1, 2016

I'm Participating In... Books 'n' Bloggers Swap!

Books 'n' Bloggers Swap

Readers, it’s time. The swap you wait for all year long… Books ‘n’ Bloggers!

YOUR SWAP OBJECTIVE

  • Send a book-package to your book-loving partner!
Note: This swap is open internationally. Book Depository has free worldwide shipping!

YOUR PACKAGE MUST INCLUDE

  • 1 Book from your partner’s wishlist
  • 1 Book you love and recommend they read
  • 1 Other book of your choice
  • Other book-related goodies

IMPORTANT DATES TO REMEMBER

  • Sign-Ups Start: Monday, March 28th
  • Sign-Ups End: Monday, April 4th
  • Parnters Assigned by: Wednesday, April 6th
  • Packages Ship on/by: Saturday, April 16th
  • Recap Linky Opens: Wednesday, April 20th

I am so insanely excited to be participating in this years' Books 'n' Bloggers Swap!  This will be my second swap with Chaotic Goddess Swaps (Swapoween 2015 was my first) and I absolutely cannot wait! I love books and I love snail mail and swapping goodies, so this is amazing for me. If you've never participated in a swap, you should definitely consider joining in!  They're so much fun and you get to interact with some awesome new people. :)

Clicking the button above will take you to the Books 'n' Bloggers Swap sign up page where you can learn more about it, see the rules and important dates, and maybe sign up and join!

1 comment:

  1. I so love swaps too, especially the ones hosted by Chaotic Goddess! Happy swapping! :D

    ReplyDelete