Monday, April 29, 2013

April Baby Haul

These are the items we bought during the month of April.  My mom sent a box of stuff last month and we've been given some things by my aunt (just had a baby in December!) and my sister.  So Bella's already got quite a bit of stuff and we haven't even had a baby shower yet!  We've decided to do a semi-virtual shower on May 19th.  My mother-in-law will be hosting it at her house for all my friends and family back home and I will attend via Skype.  We're doing it this way because my husband and I just moved from Kentucky to Louisiana a few months ago (him a little longer, he came down before me).  But yeah, here's our haul for April!



CLOTHES

Newborn to 18 months:



Some of our favorites:



Bottoms:



EXTRAS/ACCESSORIES/TOYS

Socks, shoes, headbands and finger puppets:



Blankets, bath towels and wash cloths:



FOR HER ROOM

Wall decals:




HER CLOSET SO FAR...


As you can see, we're really loving the blue/green combos and the nautical themed outfits.  We're not sure why, we just seem to be attracted to them when we're shopping for clothes.  We're doing her nursery in owls and the colors that coordinate with her bedding.  Mainly blues, pinks, greens and white.




post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment