Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Spooktacular Paranormal Reading Challenge

Click the image above to sign up.
I'm so excited to participate in the Spooktacular Paranormal Reading Challenge again!  I participated in 2011, the first year it was held, and did pretty well.  Last year I didn't get to because I didn't have stable internet at the time.

I absolutely love paranormal so I don't struggle with this challenge. It's what I read most of the time.

If you'd like to participate (you don't have to have a blog or website to do so!), just click on the image at the top of this post for all the information you will need!

I'll be keeping this page updated with the books that I read and review for the challenge (as well as linking them up on the host's challenge page).

  1. Shadows by Jennifer L. Armentrout | Aliens






post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment