Sunday, August 30, 2015

The Write Space hosted by Rainy Days and Pajamas!


So a name for my new blog feature has been chosen (Thanks to my friend Grace!) I will begin the series next week (Sept. 7th) by sharing my own desk/office space. Posts will go out every Monday (if I have enough participation). 

So, would any of my author/blogger/promotional people like to share their desks?  I don't care how many followers you have! If you have a desk and want to share it, then I want to see it!  

It is a guest post series, so share some details about your space, any special trinkets or stories you have about things on it (keep it a decent length though, don't wanna go too crazy!) and pleas PLEASE share 1-3 photos! I wanna see your desks (or table, bed, couch... wherever you write/do your work.  I don't judge)!

I will include a link back to your blog, website, GoodReads page, whatever. If you're an author, I'll share the covers of your books and GoodReads pages/buy links.  

If you'd like to share, please comment below with your email so I can contact you or email me at darcusmurray@hotmail.com!

No comments:

Post a Comment