Monday, July 8, 2013

Once Upon A Read-a-thon Monday Mini Challenges

The Readathon is hosted by Lori at Pure Imagination, Angela and Loretta at Reading Angels and  Candace at Candace's Book Blog.



This mini challenge is hosted by Stephanie at Cover2CoverBlog

1. Which book you are most excited to read in the coming year? It can be already released or coming soon.
Any other time I could think of a million other responses to this question.  I haven't really been in tune lately with what's coming out, but I do have a couple that came out this year that I would love to read.  Dark Lover by J.R. Ward, Dare You To by Katie McGarry, Dead Ever After by Charlaine Harris and I'm also dying to read Gone Girl by Gillian Flynn.
2. Which book would you re-read if you had the time and weren't so busy reading ALL of the other good thing?
I would definitely re-read the Sookie Stackhouse series.  I've been wanting to re-read them for a while.  Also, the Harry Potter series, Wildefire by Karsten Knight and The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer by Michelle Hodkin.  I love to reread books and I have tons on my list.
3. and lastly, If you could meet any fictional character who would it be and why?  
Oh, goodness.  If I had to choose any fictional character it wouldn't be someone from a book. It would definitely be Dean Winchester from the TV show Supernatural.  A book character.. I have absolutely no clue.  That's like asking my favorite character from a book.  It's different for every single book. 
 






post signature

5 comments:

  1. Thanks for participating in the Cover2CoverBlog Mini Challenge! Good luck during the read-a-thon!
    Oh! Sookie Stackhouse, I would re-read those! Great pick.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome! I like answering questions, so I enjoyed it. :)

      Delete
    2. And thanks for the well wishes!

      Delete
  2. I loved Dare You To and Dead Ever After is on my TBR list :D

    Christy @ Christy's Book Addiction

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really enjoyed Pushing The Limits, so I have no doubts that I will love Dare You To. Did you like Dead Ever After?

      Delete