Monday, July 8, 2013

Once Upon A Read-a-Thon

The Readathon is hosted by Lori at Pure Imagination, Angela and Loretta at Reading Angels and  Candace at Candace's Book Blog.



Although I've been book blogging for a little over two years now, I have never participated in a readathon.  I've always wanted to, but I've been a bit intimidated by them.  I would see the lists other people would create for their reading goals and think there's no way I could read that many books in that short amount of time.  But I've come to realize that isn't about reading a lot of books, it's just about reading.  Create a goal for yourself and read what you can.  And I plan to do that.

Now, I may have chosen the worst time ever to do my very first readathon because I have a one week old daughter (my very first child) and my husband just went back to work today. So we'll see how it goes.

The Books
I don't plan on trying to read a lot of books.  I mainly just want to finish what I've been trying to get done for a long time and begin on a review book.  I'm only aiming to finish two books, one of which I'm already half way through, but I'll list a couple extra in case I do somehow manage to make it through.

Cover Sources: GoodReads.com
Finish:
Read:
Start (if possible):





post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment