Monday, July 8, 2013

Review: Consequences by Lissa Kasey

Consequences (Dominion, #2.1)
Cover Source: GoodReads.com
Title: Consequences
Author: Lissa Kasey
Series: Dominion #2.1
Version Reviewed: Finished, eBook

GoodReads Summary:
Another new moon, another change, and Gabe has warned Sei to stick close to him. When the cat's curiosity leads him away, Sei is catnapped and only Gabe can save him from a terrible fate.
I usually enjoy the writings of Lissa Kasey, as you can tell from my previous two reviews, but Consequences just didn't do it for me. It just didn't seem as interesting as the previous ones that I've read and really didn't hold my attention very well.

I still love Seiran and Gabe, though. I wish I could read about them more, and I have discovered that there will be a full length novel. Two, actually. Inheritance and Reclamation. So expect to find the review for those once I can get my hands on them!


Favorite Character:
Rating: 2 Stars.
 photo blue2.png
*This book was free on GoodReads.com

 


post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment