Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Once Upon A Read-A-Thon Wednesday Update and Mini Challenge




The Readathon is hosted by Lori at Pure Imagination, Angela and Loretta at Reading Angels and  Candace at Candace's Book Blog.


Updates
I finished Pretty Little Liars today.  It's hard to read and take care of a newborn, but I at least finished the one I was reading.  I learned that it's easier to read while I'm pumping, while she's sleeping and while I'm feeding her (unless she's being fussy).

I have yet to start Her Dear and Loving Husband but I plan to before the night is over.



Mini Challenge
Dizneee's world of books
This mini challenge is hosted by Dizneeee's World of Books.

For my little challenge, I would like for you to tell me your favorite genre, favorite book within that genre, and your favorite character from the same genre.
My favorite genre would have to be YA Paranormal Romance.  My favorite book within the genre (WHY YOU MAKE ME CHOOSE!?) would have to be... if I had to choose... Oh goodness.  I'll just say Twilight.  I choose that one because the book reintroduced me to reading and to the genre when I kind of hit a reading funk as a teenager.  My favorite character from the YA Paranormal Romance genre would have to be... either Patch from Hush, Hush or Noah from The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer.  
 
 



post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment